White Apple Passion

White Apple Passion
for Health & Passion in Life

Monday, January 16, 2017

RIP...my little Anna...



My Dear Sweet Anna,
 This is the last photo I took of you...I knew it would be difficult to lose you. You are the only dog I have ever had...and, Oh so special.  You helped me through some hard times and some sad times. Being with you always eased any anxieties I had.  You made me smile when I wanted to cry. When I felt low, you looked at me like I was Queen. You were my itty bitty rock and little pal with angel wings.
  I adopted you when you were broken...You got better as I did with you. You have always had your funny little quirks and so have I...but you didn't care, and I didn't either...we were such a good little “pair”.  I am so sad you are gone, but so glad you are in no more pain.  Blessings to you and all your little friends in animal heaven.
...Gonna miss you…Rest in peace my sweet little angel.  It's a good thing.
Love, 
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment