White Apple Passion

White Apple Passion
for Health & Passion in Life

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Celebrating Mom's Freedom from Alzheimer's


* My Journal *  One year ago today my mother left this world we live in...I am not sad...instead, I take this day to celebrate that she has been freed from the Alzheimer's disease... a suffering prisoner, living in a horrific jail cell for nearly twenty years.  It was a huge relief when freedom abound and her deep dark mangled jail cell was finally unlocked.

I take this day to celebrate my mother’s freedom, and to hopefully bring a bit of awareness to the Alzheimer’s disease by posting, once again the documentary I created a few months before Mom passed.  (the sound needs to be on to watch).

I love you Mom.  It's a good thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment