White Apple Passion

White Apple Passion
for Health & Passion in Life

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mom and Me...May 10th, 2015...Our final Mother's Day.


* My Journal * My mom has been in the final active stage of the dying process since last Sunday on Mother's Day.  What I was told could be hours, maybe a couple of days....is now turning into longer.  Approaching six days...feels like six years...I have spent many hours by her side .  It only figures my mom is fighting to the very bitter end. Yep...she still has a stubborn streak.  On Sunday, I had in my mind and from my discussions with hospice, mom would be done with her suffering in the first part of the week. Well...now I have learned you can't put a timeline on this "eleventh hour".  I guess she will go when she is good and ready, and I have been blessed to hold hands with my dear mom one last time. 

Praying for peace. Praying for relief.  It's a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. God wrap His loving arms around you during this most difficult of times . . . Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace and love to you both. Thinking of you and your family! Julie

    ReplyDelete