White Apple Passion

White Apple Passion
for Health & Passion in Life

Friday, July 15, 2011

Farewell to Cathee!

* My Journal * She's gone! She flew the "coop"!  My sister, and catheter named "Cathee" left town!  I'm free.  Yep, I finished radiation treatments this past Wednesday and Cathee left as soon as mission was accomplished! Hallehujah!  I'm done...and free of my MammoSite Balloon Catheter.   She (Cathee) and I made a mutual agreement to never see each other again.  This is not sad. (We can always text.)  I need no more of her.  And she is good without me! So she is happy...and I am happy. Just need a little recovery time for myself.  (Rumor has it, Cathee is meeting up with "The Radiator" in another Orbit!) "Goodbye, Adios, Aloha, Ciao, Au revoir, So long, Farewell!  It's a good thing!
(P.S. This is NOT the end of White Apple Passion....I will continue to illustrate, write, and "imaginate" as I recover after kicking this stupid cancer in the butt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment